MSE community

Options
i just can't believe how big this site is becoming. Every day there seems to be more and more people appearing asking for help with their debts. The stories are all so familiar - there must be so many more people in the country that are in similar situations and not knowing / able to manage their finances.

I feel like part of a really huge community and am glad to help as many people as I can become debt free. I feel like I have so many friends on here- people I have never met - most I will never meet but all who will play a part in my becoming debt free.

Also wanted to say hi and welcome to everyone who comes to this board - you're not alone and so many people are going through the same thing. Do not be ashamed about the past -we've all been there and made mistakes but there are so many wonderful people on here who will give you so much advice and encouragement on your Debt Free Journey.

Debt-Free Wannabe's - fighting war on debt!
Making my money go further with MSE :j
How much can I save in 2012 challenge
75/1200 :eek:

Comments

• FrugalJo
    Options
    I agree DF, there are sooo many and I think we are tip of the iceberg.
    It's so easy to get bogged down and feel like it's never going to happen, but this site is motivational, a downer never lasts long :)
    The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones. - Chinese Proverb
    Jo
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport