We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

E: 31/08 Free Office Notebook

123457

Comments

  • Daftanian wrote: »
    Has anyone received theirs yet? Hope I still get one of these.

    Hi

    Not yet.
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 089-Finally got a signature.:rotfl::j

  • No, I was just thinking about that and stumbled across the thread. MSE must be reading my mind!
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    no and I just saw this thread and it reminded me
  • Magenta
    Magenta Posts: 2,135 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    No, nothing yet.
    :smileyheaMagenta
  • shazspice
    shazspice Posts: 1,466 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    got mine today :)
    How lucky am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard - Winnie the Pooh
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    shazspice wrote: »
    got mine today :)

    what's it like? any good?
  • Reverbe
    Reverbe Posts: 4,210 Forumite
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    another one that didnt show up like the walkers crisps, woman and home and lonely planet mags.. have to say i find freebies a tad hit and miss
    What Would Bill Buchanan Do?
  • Oh I got mine about a week ago I think. Got sent a red and black one because of huge demand apparently. Maybe you'll get it soon!
  • Hezzawithkids
    Hezzawithkids Posts: 3,018 Forumite
    Haven't got mine yet and I applied via the original email too :( I was about to buy one when I remembered I've applied for a free one, ah well
    £2 Savers Club 2016 #21 £14/£250
    £2 Savers Club 2015 #8 £250£200 :j

    Proud to be an OU graduate :j :j

    Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass but learning to dance in the rain
  • Kerry_Woman
    Kerry_Woman Posts: 3,167 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I also haven't received mine and I also applied via the original email. Will wait and see if it arrives.
    Frugal Living Challenge 2026 Mortgage free as of 1st August 2013
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.