We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Thanks again WEEOWEN67 - I won a pair of WedgeWelly's
RachDFW2010
Posts: 86 Forumite
Just had an email from the NOTW saying that i have won a pair of Wedgewellies. (Wish i was going to a Festival to show them off)
I would like to send a big thanks Weeowen67 AGAIN for the comp post.
I also won a Satnav the other week thanks the Weeowen67.
But thanks to everyone who posts the comps, i'm having a great time ! :T
I would like to send a big thanks Weeowen67 AGAIN for the comp post.
I also won a Satnav the other week thanks the Weeowen67.
But thanks to everyone who posts the comps, i'm having a great time ! :T
Biggest win this year - £500 of Selfridges vouchers
0
Comments
-
Well Done :T0
-
Well done
Liz xx0 -
Well done-those wellies looked really nice
[COLOR="Px (urple"]Good luck for 2026 Comping! Be lucky! [/COLOR]My May 2026 Wins:0 -
:TCongratulations:T0
-
You're welcome & congrats on the wins.0
-
Well done
Competion Wins 2008 - £1700 - 2009 £5300
2010- £6800 -
well done :TR.I.P TO THE MOST AMAZING MAN PUT ON THIS EARTH! MY DAD XX 13/03/2010 love and miss you so much xxjan wins, uki goodies,necklace, case wkd, thomas goodies, sterilizer, 2 pairs boot, earings0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards