free portable DVD player!!!

Options
Just got a new phone and contract from O2...and got a free portable DVD player worth £120:T That's my dd"s xmas present sorted for nothing WOOHOO!!!! Has this offer been mentioned here before? Maybe i hadn't noticed it. I was also offered activity vouchers for stuff like whitewater rafting for two, aromatherapy massage for two, tandem paraglide etc, but took the DVD player.
I am so made up:D
"grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can and the wisdom to know it's me"

Debt at highest £18249
DEBT FREE SINCE APRIL 29TH 2007
:T :T :T

Comments

• Toomuchdebt
    Options
    ooh I wish they would offer me something like that on an upgrade-lol
    Debts Jan 2014 £20,108.34 :eek:

EF #70 £0/£1000

SW 1st 4lbs
  • Peem
    Peem Posts: 645 Forumite
    Options
    ooh

I'm thinking of ditching my current contract and getting a pay as you go. I hate my current phone.

I've suddenly realised (doh) that even if I pay quite a bit for a handset it's still cheaper than a year's contract.

(and thanks to martin and budgeting I have the money to take advantage)

DVD would be good for DD- DS has one and they're going to get to the arguments over who watches what v v soon.

Do you know if this is an upgrade or new contract only type of thing?
    "You can't get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." - C.S. Lewis
  • smilermonkey
    Options
    I got a new contract...don't know if it's available on anything else but there's no harm in asking. Contract suits me better for my business, but with this O2 package I get free calls on Saturdays, Sundays AND Mondays!
    "grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can and the wisdom to know it's me"

Debt at highest £18249
    DEBT FREE SINCE APRIL 29TH 2007
    :T :T :T
  • Gemmzie
    Gemmzie Posts: 14,876 Forumite
    Options
    I got a new contract...don't know if it's available on anything else but there's no harm in asking. Contract suits me better for my business, but with this O2 package I get free calls on Saturdays, Sundays AND Mondays!

Be careful with those "free" calls. I think the thread about it was on the Freebie board, but may have been moved to the telephone board by now
    No longer using this account for new posts from 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport