What is your Credit Score

Options
Hi I was just wondering really - being nosey :O)

mine is 645 - poor lol

I thought that wasn't bad on a scale of 0-1000

I saw my credit report today and it is looking well only 2 late payments showing on it now, can't wait to be back on fair
Nat
xxx
DMP: £30,668 £3,364.02 DFD July 2024

Comments

• $17mma
    $17mma Posts: 2,619 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Those scores mean nothing especially to creditors, they all score you differently so in a nut shell they are a waste of time. :)
    All it takes for evil to succeed is for a good man to do nothing!
  • lazy&indebt
    Options
    I'm pretty sure mine was about 850 something last time I checked?
    Was debt free... then went travelling!
  • Casual
    Casual Posts: 490 Forumite
    Options
    I'm really confused. I had my meeting with the bank last week (they wanted to upgrade my account for the princely sum of £15/month! :eek: )

She was really nice however and explained that all credit scores were between 1-9. 1 being the best, 9 the worst. I had a 3 on this scale so that's why I was eligible for the Platinum pathetic option.
  • mrs_mug_2
    Options
    How can you check? I recently got my credit report from Experian but I can't remember seeing a score on it
  • littlestar1981
    Options
    You hav to pay extra for your score. Mine was 932 but now 846 :mad:

I took out a mobile phone contract and got declined for GE Visa in the pat month, so maybe that's it.
    OU Student! - ED209, SDK125, DSE212, SK124, DSE141, SD226, DXR222, DD303, DD307 = BSc Psychology
  • mrs_mug_2
    Options
    ah right, that'll be why I haven't a clue then.
  • Locana
    Locana Posts: 478 Forumite
    Options
    My was 360 about 2 years ago!! Lol!! I took out one of those cap 1 cards to build up my credit rating and when I checked last month the score went up to a grand total of..... 372. Everything has been on time for the last two years, although I have one CCJ and one default from around 4 years ago . I Do Not Understand!!!! I dont go by that score anyways and I dont think it really means anything.
  • Broken_hearted
    Options
    Mines up to around 900, my DH's is shot to pieces. I can't get credit even though all defaults are in his name and I have always paid my own cards on time. Still it saves me getting more debt:rotfl:
    Barclaycard 3800

Nothing to do but hibernate till spring

• cattie1
    cattie1 Posts: 2,063 Forumite
    Options
    Casual wrote:
    I'm really confused. I had my meeting with the bank last week (they wanted to upgrade my account for the princely sum of £15/month! :eek: )

She was really nice however and explained that all credit scores were between 1-9. 1 being the best, 9 the worst. I had a 3 on this scale so that's why I was eligible for the Platinum pathetic option.

this is just the banks scoring system, they have their own way of scoring you, depending on how your account is managed.#

my score is absolutely disgraceful! 300and something!:eek:
    official dfw nerd club member no 214
    Proud to be dealing with my debts!;)
    Why is a person that handles your money called a broker?!:confused:
  • oakdale_minx
    Options
    I dread to think what mine is. I know I looked a year or so ago and it was definitely in the 'poor' category!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure