bank/debit card help

Options
right since19/6/06 i have downloaded and payed for £17.47 of music but the company has taken £23.40 out of my bank :o why? thats a £5.93 difference? i cant seem to be able to email them and ask and in there terms and conditions it has nothing, they arnt international (as far as i know) so how can they take the extra? :confused: on my bank statement it shows as https://www.connect-europe weybridge :confused:

Comments

• grade15
    grade15 Posts: 543 Forumite
    Options
    Can you do the music company and ask for help..and more info about your account and costs..
    maybe there is a telephone or email you can contact them with..
    smile everyday...cos its free :)
    Live everyday to the Full..cos there is no tomorrow:dance:
  • postingalwaysposting
    Options
    grade15 wrote:
    Can you do the music company and ask for help..and more info about your account and costs..
    maybe there is a telephone or email you can contact them with..

hi grade, i can get all the info about my account through my previous puchases when i read the terms and conditions before signing up you were only charged per download, ie 89p/99p per track.. i have found an email address now so i am off to email them, its just anoying :mad:
  • postingalwaysposting
    Options
    ok i know i shouldnt have got up today :mad: :rotfl: after sending the email i thought, ah i check again just incase i have it wrong :rotfl: it does add up to £23.40 :rotfl: but why do they have to take it in big chunks to scare me :rotfl:

downloaded
    £1.88
    £5.44
    £0.89
    £0.99
    £0.99
    £5.64
    £6.58
    £0.99
    total = £23.40

taken from bank
    £7.57
    £7.62
    £8.21
    total = £23.40

i am going back to bed uhohhide.gif
  • postingalwaysposting
    Options
    noone wants to laugh at me then :rotfl:
  • rog2
    rog2 Posts: 11,650 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    noone wants to laugh at me then :rotfl:
    Do you really want us to?:rolleyes:
    I am NOT, nor do I profess to be, a Qualified Debt Adviser. I have made MANY mistakes and have OFTEN been the unwitting victim of the the shamefull tactics of the Financial Industry.
    If any of my experiences, or the knowledge that I have gained from those experiences, can help anyone who finds themselves in similar circumstances, then my experiences have not been in vain.

HMRC Bankruptcy Statistic - 26th October 2006 - 23rd April 2007 BCSC Member No. 7

DFW Nerd # 166 PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBTS
  • postingalwaysposting
    Options
    rog2 wrote:
    Do you really want us to?:rolleyes:

well i thought it was funny and if i dont laugh i will cry :rotfl: not having a good day :rolleyes:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure