Gregory Pennington!!!

Options
Having debts at various catalogues i wanted to try and consolidate so i dont have to pay as much every month. i got a call from gregory pennington and they said that they where able to help me out. the guy made it sound so simple and easy to do so after an hour on the phon e i said yes. he then went on to saying i had to make a payment the next day and although he knew this payment would only leave me with £30 for the rest of the week he still managed to convince me that i needed to do it. How do these people do that and how can they sleep at night knowing they left a single mum with nothing to live on???luckily i managed to cancel and stop the money goin out of my bank by reporting my debit card as stolen. so i now have no cash card to get my money out for 5 days. I am still stuck in the situation where i have debts and cant afford to keep up the payments...

Comments

• Broken_hearted
    Options
    Hugs. Hve you contacted cccs or payplan.
    Barclaycard 3800

Nothing to do but hibernate till spring

• lynzpower
    lynzpower Posts: 25,311 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Oh dear it does sound like you are really up against it

Why dont you have a good look at Southern Scousers Sticky "first time posters" and read up on doing an SOA.thats all your incoming s & outgoings.
    Stick them up for us to have a look at. and we'll see if theres any svings or anything we can help with.

You did right avoiding gregory pennington! VULTURES!!!
    :beer: Well aint funny how its the little things in life that mean the most? Not where you live, the car you drive or the price tag on your clothes.
    Theres no dollar sign on piece of mind
    This Ive come to know...
    So if you agree have a drink with me, raise your glasses for a toast :beer:
  • chevalier
    chevalier Posts: 7,937 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    We are here to help. If you post up a Statement Of Affairs, I am sure we can help you cut back, and help you pay your debt. Also have a look at payplan or cccs's websites and I am sure they would be able to help
    best of luck
    chev
    I want a job that is less than an hour driving away from my house! Are you listening universe?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure