Battle lines drawn

Options
Hi to everyone its another day in Debt Land and the Postie has just been Iv`e opened and read the repetative letters from Capital One and Monument and im just deciding wether to file them and take the dog for a long walk or sit down and write my 12th and 13th set of letters explaining my current situation and how much I can afford to pay but if I do this what will I achieve
Its stopped raining now so im going to file my letters and take the dog out

Comments

• winner12
    winner12 Posts: 428 Forumite
    Options
    Well the dog did`nt want a long walk its raining so he headed back first so its decision time on my letters and I may have to plant a tree to make up for all the paper I have used recently should I make it a fruit tree for the fruits of my labours or a flowering tree to make me smile when i achieve making headway with my debts
  • notyet
    notyet Posts: 49 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Make it a fruit tree. Then sell them to pay for the endless stamps you need to keep writing!!
    Chin up.... we've all been there.
  • winner12
    Options
    I could may be make it an apple tree and make some cider and by the time its matured Capital One and Monument may of stopped interest and charges oh wait a minute there`s a flying pig going past the window
  • winner12
    Options
    Well I have the bit between my teeth and have decided to tackle Capital One with as much contempt has they have shown me so ive asked cccs advisor via forum a question when I get a response I will start my attack once more
    As for Monument they have called me 4 times today its my mobile so i dont answer so im going to write a not so nice letter to them too and ask again for them not to call me i only reply in writing thats another tree to plant
  • winner12
    Options
    Well its another day and I wonder what the Postie will bring today will it be Junkmail or another letter form the not so helpful(but we will try to help if you contact us first)Capital One and Monument oh and they called 6 times yesterday so its another tree planting day today
    At least I have`nt booked a holiday because of my current predicament has another company bites the dust and it looks like I wont be the only person planting a tree today
  • winner12
    Options
    Good afternoon had a good day today took the kids on a free trip to the castle and it did not rain until late afternoon so they were kept occupied for quite sometime had a email from a job Im interested in asking me not to forget to apply (as if) and the postie only delivered my OH bonus offer for the next 6 months so with a bit of look we may make some headway with money situation by early 2011 hopefully pay a couple F&F did not get time to plant a tree but looked at loads in the castle gardens
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure