We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Won Bikes for the family :)
Comments
-
Excellant-well done:)[COLOR="Px (urple"]Good luck for 2026 Comping! Be lucky! [/COLOR]My October 2026 Wins:0
-
well done xx0
-
WOW - Congrats!
I'd so love a bike I would - everyone appears to have them in Europe so why not here. 0 -
Yay!! well done Bhafc!!! xxx That's a fab win!! xxx
#JusticeForGrenfell0 -
Wow that's a good one!
I'm presuming you have 2 kids? That's just brilliant! What lovely Christmas pressies 
Jx2024 wins: *must start comping again!*0 -
Wow what a great prize, enjoy!!Home is the nicest word there is- Laura Ingalls Wilder
Previous wins: Caribbean Cruise, £500, holiday to Nimes, TV and surround sound system, loch ness trip, flash, cot, trip to ITV studios, ipad, books0 -
wow, great win, have loads of fun with them!2011: DVD player. IPAD!!:j0
-
woooooohoooooooo!!! Really happy for you hunny :j:j:j
Enjoy those bikes :T:T
Blue xxAnd I won't sit down and I won't shut upAnd most of all I will not grow up!
Frank Turner/Photosynthesis
0 -
Well done on your win great prizefor the familyJune Wins - £25 pizza xpress win:j0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
