We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Sing for your summer win!! Thanks cg1982
kiely124
Posts: 2,443
Forumite
I have just won a pair of Hunter Wellies on the singforyoursummer.com comp!!!
I tried to win them on the Camp Bestival one but had no luck!!! Today was my second go and I won them on the first of my 2 spins!!! A woooohoooo!!!
Thanks so much to cg1982 and anyone else who has posted the singforyousummer comp and website link!!!!
Huge thanks to all the posters!! You guys are just wonderful!!
Jo
xxx
I tried to win them on the Camp Bestival one but had no luck!!! Today was my second go and I won them on the first of my 2 spins!!! A woooohoooo!!!
Thanks so much to cg1982 and anyone else who has posted the singforyousummer comp and website link!!!!
Huge thanks to all the posters!! You guys are just wonderful!!
Jo
xxx
Thanks to all the comp posters, you are brilliant! :T
0
Comments
-
fantastic well done0
-
Well Done to you.0
-
:TCongratulations:T0
-
well done :TR.I.P TO THE MOST AMAZING MAN PUT ON THIS EARTH! MY DAD XX 13/03/2010 love and miss you so much xxjan wins, uki goodies,necklace, case wkd, thomas goodies, sterilizer, 2 pairs boot, earings0
-
well done
A big thank you to all those who post on the forum and make it a worthwhile place!!!:j0 -
Well done
Liz xx0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards