We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Thank you nursey71 !!
BearsBlueGirl
Posts: 876 Forumite
I just got a lovely WEM from Mark @ Mastertronic.com to say I was Julys winner of last month’s 7 new sold out releases - Tomb Raider Anniversary, Tycoon City New York, Chris Sawyer’s Locomotion, Fahrenheit, Neverwinter Nights Deluxe, Colin McRae Dirt & Overlord (PC games) :T:T from this comp.
Fab. Christmas prezzies!!
Thanks nursey71 :kisses3: xxxx
Blue xx
Fab. Christmas prezzies!!
Thanks nursey71 :kisses3: xxxx
Blue xx
And I won't sit down and I won't shut up
And most of all I will not grow up!
Frank Turner/Photosynthesis
0
Comments
-
well done :TR.I.P TO THE MOST AMAZING MAN PUT ON THIS EARTH! MY DAD XX 13/03/2010 love and miss you so much xxjan wins, uki goodies,necklace, case wkd, thomas goodies, sterilizer, 2 pairs boot, earings0
-
Well done
Liz xx0 -
:TCongratulations:T0
-
Congratulations on your win!
2014 Challenge...
£2014/£15680 -
Well done
Getting married Wednesday 24th August 2011!
2010 wins: approx £2198
2011 wins value so far: approx £650
0 -
Amazing win, well done xxxThanks to all the comp posters, you are brilliant! :T0
-
Brilliant! Well done! :jBig thanks to all who contribute to the forums. Be lucky everyone and be safe!0
-
nice one well done
best win in 2011:eek: 4 nights in Las Vegas :eek:
2011 wins £8,752.000
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
