We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

huge thanks RMW1981 for collecting it for me i also won a designer umbrella.

bella165
bella165 Posts: 13,127
Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker Stoptober Survivor
Forumite
edited 16 August 2010 at 6:13PM in I won! I won! I won!
Congratulations - you've won a designer umbrella.
Please collect from The Goldmine today
but thing is im very poorly and cant colloect it,
but thanks to RMW1981 for collecting it for me your a star :beer:
Replies to posts are always welcome, if they are done in the correct manner. If I have made a mistake in the post, I am human, tell me nicely and it will be corrected. If your reply cannot be nice, has an underlying issue, or you believe that you are God, please post in another forum. Thank you
«1

Comments

  • OnceUponADream
    OnceUponADream Posts: 16,047 Forumite
    Well done on your win....Sorry, I can't help as I'm nowhere near Bristol:(
    The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.
    :TBig thanks to all competition posters:T
  • MissPixie
    MissPixie Posts: 2,380 Forumite
    Well done, sorry you can't collect. Hope you find someone!
    Getting married Wednesday 24th August 2011!
    :D
    2010 wins:
    approx £2198
    2011 wins value so far: approx £650
  • brook_son
    brook_son Posts: 5,538
    Part of the Furniture
    Forumite
    hope someone can get it - sorry nowhere near.

    :dance:Carry on Comping :dance:
  • amyk0305
    amyk0305 Posts: 96 Forumite
    I've won one too!!!!!!! I live about an hour from Bristol but i thought they would give a little bit more notice and i'd have time to organise being there :( I wont be able to get there and then be back in time for work :( gutted!
    If anyone is able to collect it for me i would be eternally grateful! :)
    Amy
    December:........
    January....fingers crossed! :)


    Thank you to everyone who posts :)
  • softpad
    softpad Posts: 1,239
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I have asked my friend for you all as she lives just down the road but is mercenary I am ashamed to say and will only collect it to keep so that's a bit rubbish :(

    If the prize is going to be lost altogether and anyone wants it collecting then I would ask her if I could swap one of my prizes etc, but no worries peeps if not. Shame not everyone is as selfless as us lot .x
    MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOUR
  • shazjack
    shazjack Posts: 3,572
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    WELL DONE on your win hope you get something sorted out soon ! :)
  • amyk0305
    amyk0305 Posts: 96 Forumite
    Thank you for asking for us! :)

    I've just e-mailed them to see if i would be able to collect 2moro instead of today...you never know they may let us off!

    Thanks Amy
    December:........
    January....fingers crossed! :)


    Thank you to everyone who posts :)
  • PinkPeach
    PinkPeach Posts: 613
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    edited 16 August 2010 at 2:23PM
    I wish I'd seen your message OP, I just collected mine and logged on to MSE to thank the person that posted it, I would have got yours for you as well. Hope you manage to get yours ok - it's a gorgeous umbrella. Perhpas they'd even post it to you if you paid for the cost as it's already packaged in a very fancy cardboard cylinder so it would only need to be popped into a jiffy bag. I'm not sure why there is a 1 day window to collect them though as the shop is open everyday.
    2013: Interflora Vouchers, Christmas Decorations, NNUK goody bag, thermos flask, macwet gloves
  • RMW1981
    RMW1981 Posts: 100 Forumite
    I Pm'd bella165 and amyk0305 but only got a copy of Bella's WEM. I've been down to the shop and managed to pick up a couple of umbrellas for myself and Bella (sorry Amy). They're really pretty. Thanks to Helen07 for posting.
  • bella165
    bella165 Posts: 13,127
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker Stoptober Survivor
    Forumite
    RMW1981 your a star thankyou x
    Replies to posts are always welcome, if they are done in the correct manner. If I have made a mistake in the post, I am human, tell me nicely and it will be corrected. If your reply cannot be nice, has an underlying issue, or you believe that you are God, please post in another forum. Thank you
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.