We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

I won The Carrie Diaries

diesel06
diesel06 Posts: 1,528
Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
Forumite
edited 15 August 2010 at 10:11PM in I won! I won! I won!
Had a mysterious parcel delivered on friday. When i opened it up i had won 1 of the Carrie Diaries books from a comp a few weeks back. I like sex and the city so looking forward to reading this. Not sure which comp it was from though. So thank you to all of you comp posters.

Happy comping ev1 and gl

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.