P tunnel

My garden at the back of my home is 150ft long, I am now thinking of turning over 100ft (60ft is veg patch at the min) to vegetable cultivation the rest will remain lawn and flower beds as we have a garden to the front as well which is lawn and rose beds we are happy to have a good sized veg garden . We would like a P tunnel what size would people recommend ? and do you know a supplier? however people have said keep an eye out for the frames second hand on ebay etc , Green houses seem expensive for the size in my view any idea s:D

Comments

• Poosmate
    Poosmate Posts: 3,126 Forumite
    You could always try to make one yourself - have a look on Youtube, there's always loads of [STRIKE]nutters[/STRIKE].... er.... I mean resourceful people posting "How to...." videos on there.

If you don't get any joy typing Poly tunnel in the search try Hoop House. this is one I'm watching atm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuqikCs8MBo&feature=related

Also, you could ask around at local garden centres to see if they're taking any down, maybe they'll give you some of the components that could be used to make your own. This could keep costs down.

Hope that helps.

Poo
    One of Mike's Mob, Street Found Money £1.66, Non Sealed Pot (5p,2p,1p)£6.82? (£0 banked), Online Opinions 5/50pts, Piggy points 15, Ipsos 3930pts (£25+), Valued Opinions £12.85, MutualPoints 1786, Slicethepie £0.12, Toluna 7870pts, DFD Computer says NO!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure