PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Best OS beefburgers

Options
I have a large bag of lean mince, majority of basics (eggs/cheese/milk etc) and store cupboard ingrediants, onion/leek veg wise and want to make some good burgers for tonights tea. Any good recipes about...
Thanks to MSE and all the moneysaving tips I can now work PT (instead of FT) to pay the bills and still have fun!!:beer:

Comments

• scared-i-jellyfish
    Options
    Have been looking

http://www.floras-hideout.com/recipes/recipes.php?page=recipes&data=o/Olive_Garden_Bolognese_Sauce is a bolognese

http://www.floras-hideout.com/recipes/recipes.php?page=recipes&data=d-e/Egyptian_Meatballs is meatballs

It is a good site

Can't find the burgers, but it is worth a look around...... soryy am short on time..... they do excellent cheesecake recipes too. :T
    The most vital time to relax is when you don't have time for it.
    The tranquil heart cares not what others think.
    (I am going through a deep and meaningful phase.... it won't last long ;) )
    Flylady Challenge June 2006
  • skintchick
    skintchick Posts: 15,114 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    A friend of mine makes lovely ones

She just mixes mince, finely chopped onion, spices (she likes hot food) and lots of chopped coriander and then pats them together and fries or bakes.

They're delish!
    :cool: DFW Nerd Club member 023...DFD 9.2.2007 :cool:
    :heartpuls married 21 6 08 :A Angel babies' birth dates 3.10.08 * 4.3.11 * 11.11.11 * 17.3.12 * 2.7.12 :heart2: My live baby's birth date 22 7 09 :heart2: I'm due another baby at the end of July 2014! :j
  • black-saturn
    Options
    Put a cube of cheese in the centre and it will melt inside when it's cooking.
    2008 Comping Challenge
    Won so far - £3010 Needed - £230
    Debt free since Oct 2004
  • skintchick
    skintchick Posts: 15,114 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Ooh! Sounds great BS!! What a fab idea. Might make some tonight to cheer myself up!
    :cool: DFW Nerd Club member 023...DFD 9.2.2007 :cool:
    :heartpuls married 21 6 08 :A Angel babies' birth dates 3.10.08 * 4.3.11 * 11.11.11 * 17.3.12 * 2.7.12 :heart2: My live baby's birth date 22 7 09 :heart2: I'm due another baby at the end of July 2014! :j
  • thriftmonster
    Options
    If you make them regularly, the burger maker from Lakeland is jolly good. I make in quantity and then freeze them. The kids like them with a squirt of ketchup mixed in - dh and I like wholegrain mustard or horseradish
    “the princess jumped from the tower & she learned that she could fly all along. she never needed those wings.”
    Amanda Lovelace, The Princess Saves Herself in this One
  • Julieboo
    Options
    Oh thanks all-BS especially like the cheese in the middle idea-I'll get cracking on these:o :o
    Thanks to MSE and all the moneysaving tips I can now work PT (instead of FT) to pay the bills and still have fun!!:beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure