We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

The Compers Inn - Part 29

1…459460462464465…627

Comments

  • MARTINS_DOLL
    MARTINS_DOLL Posts: 11,141 Forumite
    :rotfl::eek::eek: Only 34 Days Until Christmas! :rotfl:


    Cheers korks, will just go and check my bank balace now.... :( and try to afford it LOL !!!
    xxx
    ................................... MSE MARTIN LEWIS ... :A ... THANK YOU.......................
  • finatra26
    finatra26 Posts: 4,108 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    character0181.gif

    Dear santa, I have been a very good girl this year character0002.gif(although not as good as MD) can I get my very own MSE stalker for Xmas & one for my friend Laks too (although she hasn't been a good girl)

    Thanks
    Finnywinnykins
  • Lakshmi7
    Lakshmi7 Posts: 339,970 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    :rotfl::eek::eek: Only 34 Days Until Christmas! :rotfl:






    Don't do that to me. :naughty::naughty:
    See here It gives a little more detail.

    I'm OK though, don't worry too much poppet <<< Oh blomin heck, have called you the P word again>>>... :rotfl:

    Now... don't let it go to your sweet little head tough!!! ;)
    xxx

    Yikes!!! :eek:

    Is yours congenital?

    Which part of your spine is affected?

    Too late. *Lakshmi swoons* :rotfl:
    It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
    :A :A :A
    Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
    the question is.;)
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 148,056 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    jayII wrote: »
    No, just someone I hardly knew, deciding I was obsessed with them, and that I was behind the troll who was stalking them.*rolleyes* They gave me and VSG a very hard time for a while.

    They apologised, but they keep bringing it up now and then and still think I'm obsessed with them. Some people are seriously weird. :eek:



    Ahhhh....if only it weren't illegal. :D:rotfl::rotfl:



    mines the opposite, keeps following all my posts, 'lifting' them & posting them on another sites :(

    & the other one was taking my posts from hotdeals & posting them on here to cause trouble :(

    stopped that one though this week 'cause didn't post them till our reg poster posted them on here :D:rotfl:(we sorted that out between us via pm :rotfl:)

    still keep getting weird pm's though assume the peeps are using
    dif user names :eek:



    love that smillie fin love0070.gif :rotfl::D
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png




  • Lakshmi7
    Lakshmi7 Posts: 339,970 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    finatra26 wrote: »
    character0181.gif

    Dear santa, I have been a very good girl this year character0002.gif(although not as good as MD) can I get my very own MSE stalker for Xmas & one for my friend Laks too (although she hasn't been a good girl)

    Thanks
    Finnywinnykins

    :rotfl: :rotfl:

    I have been goooooooo.............. ish. ;) :rotfl:
    It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
    :A :A :A
    Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
    the question is.;)
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 148,056 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Lakshmi7 wrote: »
    Don't do that to me. :naughty::naughty:



    Yikes!!! :eek:


    :D:D sorry laks :rotfl:
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png




  • jayII
    jayII Posts: 40,693 Forumite
    finatra26 wrote: »
    character0181.gif

    Dear santa, I have been a very good girl this year character0002.gif(although not as good as MD) can I get my very own MSE stalker for Xmas & one for my friend Laks too (although she hasn't been a good girl)

    Thanks
    Finnywinnykins

    Fin, I love you! You always make me chuckle. :j:j:j

    *Jay starts planning her Stalker Application Form*
    mines the opposite, keeps following all my posts, 'lifting' them & posting them on another sites :(

    & the other one was taking my posts from hotdeals & posting them on here to cause trouble :(

    stopped that one though this week 'cause didn't post them till our reg poster posted them on here :D:rotfl:(we sorted that out between us via pm :rotfl:)

    still keep getting weird pm's though assume the peeps are using
    dif user names :eek:



    love that smillie fin love0070.gif :rotfl::D

    Oh Korky! That's horrible, makes my silly nuisance person seem very trivial.

    Some people are even more weird, not to mention total saddos! :mad::(:(
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] Fighting the biggest battle of my life. :( Started 30th January 2018.
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 148,056 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    finatra26 wrote: »
    character0181.gif

    Dear santa, I have been a very good girl this year character0002.gif(although not as good as MD) can I get my very own MSE stalker for Xmas & one for my friend Laks too (although she hasn't been a good girl)

    Thanks
    Finnywinnykins


    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:you can have mine fin :D i do love to share :D
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png




  • MARTINS_DOLL
    MARTINS_DOLL Posts: 11,141 Forumite
    Lakshmi7 wrote: »
    Don't do that to me. :naughty::naughty:

    Yikes!!! :eek:

    Is yours congenital?

    Which part of your spine is affected?

    Too late. *Lakshmi swoons* :rotfl:

    Nah!... Please do not swoon on my account... Upright postion is preferred... :rotfl:
    xx
    ................................... MSE MARTIN LEWIS ... :A ... THANK YOU.......................
  • finatra26
    finatra26 Posts: 4,108 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    character0109.gif

    You know I'll come to your rescue Korks if you need me
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.