We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

The Compers Inn - Part 29

1…319320322324325…627

Comments

  • NoNameWoman
    NoNameWoman Posts: 4,990 Forumite
    edited 10 October 2010 at 12:06AM
    wingobins wrote: »

    I agree NoName about the xfactor. I didnt like Katie, storm or wagner. As much as I wanted to dislike Cher, I thought she gave a brilliant performance! Oh and Aidan :eek: loved his song, really suited him. (Do you reckon he'll become good friends with Joe Mceldrey :D)

    Aww Wingo, nothing worse than a slow connection :eek: hope it gets sorted soon.


    I agree about Cher ....she was good

    going to try and start an article .. a year after my graduation, got to improve my academic CV ...


    :T "Oh we love Lakshmi & we love Lakshmi, we love Lakshmi & we love Lakshmi. We love Lakshmi & we love Lakshmi....we are the Lakshmi...Lovers!" :T
  • NoNameWoman
    NoNameWoman Posts: 4,990 Forumite
    Night all if I fall asleep :o:o

    You are the best .........gonna miss you loads x night for now but will try to enter a couple more comps xxxxxx Be lucky everyone xxx
  • wingobins
    wingobins Posts: 20,649 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Aw NNW, that doesnt seem fair. :( I'm currently working at completing level3 but only getting level 1 paid too. :o
    I've been updating my cv online too & i think it's just slowed my connection downloading a pdf file.

    I dont know wether to reboot pc or just boot pc!

    Night night NNW, enjoy your gin ;) xx
    Big thanks to all who contribute to the forums. Be lucky everyone and be safe!
  • NoNameWoman
    NoNameWoman Posts: 4,990 Forumite
    I wish you all the best Wingo hun x just stay positive, you are a gain to any employer xx hope all works out great for you xx
  • Lakshmi7
    Lakshmi7 Posts: 339,970 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    wingobins wrote: »
    Aw NNW, that doesnt seem fair. :( I'm currently working at completing level3 but only getting level 1 paid too. :o
    I've been updating my cv online too & i think it's just slowed my connection downloading a pdf file.

    I dont know wether to reboot pc or just boot pc!

    Night night NNW, enjoy your gin ;) xx

    How can they get away with that? :eek: :eek:
    Night all if I fall asleep :o:o

    You are the best .........gonna miss you loads x night for now but will try to enter a couple more comps xxxxxx Be lucky everyone xxx

    When do you go? :(
    It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
    :A :A :A
    Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
    the question is.;)
  • Jokey
    Jokey Posts: 8,801 Forumite
    Hiya Laks :wave: Wingo :hello: NNW :wave:
    :) xx JoJo xx :)

    :heart2: And only now I see the light...
    :heart2:

    :T Baby girl due 09/03 :T

  • Lakshmi7
    Lakshmi7 Posts: 339,970 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    Hiya Laks :wave: Wingo :hello: NNW :wave:

    Hi Sweetie. :hello: :)

    How are you?
    It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
    :A :A :A
    Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
    the question is.;)
  • Jokey
    Jokey Posts: 8,801 Forumite
    I'm fine thank you :) Tired though x How are you chick?? x
    :) xx JoJo xx :)

    :heart2: And only now I see the light...
    :heart2:

    :T Baby girl due 09/03 :T

  • Lakshmi7
    Lakshmi7 Posts: 339,970 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    I'm fine thank you :) Tired though x How are you chick?? x

    Have you had a long day?

    I'm wide awake. *rolleyes*
    It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
    :A :A :A
    Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
    the question is.;)
  • NoNameWoman
    NoNameWoman Posts: 4,990 Forumite
    edited 10 October 2010 at 1:07AM
    Hi Sweetie xxxxxxxxxxx we missed you here mrs xx

    Laks, gonna miss you all soooooooooooooo much but hope we'll stay in touch
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.