We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

The Compers Inn - Part 29

1…135136138140141…627

Comments

  • NoNameWoman
    NoNameWoman Posts: 4,990 Forumite
    edited 5 September 2010 at 1:31AM
    Lakshmi7 wrote: »
    Hi Fin, NNW & Wingo. :hello:


    Hello Stranger :D Where have you been :eek::eek::eek: strayed to the arms didn't you? ;) you better come clean now :D


    night xxx
  • finatra26
    finatra26 Posts: 4,108 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Hi laks

    Thanks NNW

    Van Morrison - Into the Mystic

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVAnlke_xUY
  • Lakshmi7
    Lakshmi7 Posts: 339,970 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    I love the cartoons :D

    happy happy joy joy

    My eyes are closing although I would hate to leave such a wonderful company :eek: have fun if you stay up longer xxxx
    Haven't see Sweetie or Laks much around lately, I think Sweetie is on holiday and Laks is mmmm in the arms how dares she!!!!!

    Here to a very relaxing Sunday and a wonderful and lucky week :beer::beer::beer:
    Night lovelies and thanks for the great records and the lovely company

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Hi NNW.

    The Arms is where I tend to hang out. :o

    I try to make it in here, but by the time I do, everyone has gone to bed. :rotfl:
    It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
    :A :A :A
    Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
    the question is.;)
  • Lakshmi7
    Lakshmi7 Posts: 339,970 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    Hello Stranger :D Where have you been :eek::eek::eek: strayed to the arms didn't you? ;) you better come clean now :D

    See my above post. ;) :rotfl:

    I promise to make more of an effort to get in here. *Lakshmi slaps her own wrist* :rotfl:
    It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
    :A :A :A
    Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
    the question is.;)
  • wingobins
    wingobins Posts: 20,649 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    It does look quite fun in the Arms Laks, I must pop in more often ;)
    Big thanks to all who contribute to the forums. Be lucky everyone and be safe!
  • finatra26
    finatra26 Posts: 4,108 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    neil Diamond - forever in blue jeans
    http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=neil+diamond+forever+in+blue+jeans&aq=3
    It's not smutty enough in here for you Laksinnocent0008.gif
  • Lakshmi7
    Lakshmi7 Posts: 339,970 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    wingobins wrote: »
    It does look quite fun in the Arms Laks, I must pop in more often ;)

    I'd love to see you in there. :j :j :j
    finatra26 wrote: »
    neil Diamond - forever in blue jeans
    http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=neil+diamond+forever+in+blue+jeans&aq=3
    It's not smutty enough in here for you Laksinnocent0008.gif

    Oh, of course not. :p

    You lot are all :A :A :A. *rolleyes* :rotfl:
    It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
    :A :A :A
    Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
    the question is.;)
  • finatra26
    finatra26 Posts: 4,108 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    REM (with BS) Man on the moon

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BisS5JxeUW0

    going to my bed soon 0027.gif
  • Lakshmi7
    Lakshmi7 Posts: 339,970 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    finatra26 wrote: »
    REM (with BS) Man on the moon

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BisS5JxeUW0

    going to my bed soon 0027.gif

    Night Fin. :wave:
    It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
    :A :A :A
    Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
    the question is.;)
  • wingobins
    wingobins Posts: 20,649 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Thanks for all the lovely songs & the lovely chat :A :A

    G'night peeps ;) (I need lots of beauty sleep, got more bags than Tesco)
    Big thanks to all who contribute to the forums. Be lucky everyone and be safe!
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.