We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

What Freebies Have You Received Today?

1…444445447449450…619

Comments

  • Ouch, Alex! I bet trying to write with plastered fingers made filling in the incident report fun!
    Printed off a coupon for free Campbell's Soup, I use this all the time in pasta bakes and the like, so very pleased.
    Came home from a meeting to a missed packet from the postie, not expecting anything at the moment, so will pedal down to the sorting office with a little bit of excitement tomorrow.
    Erma Bombeck, American writer: "If I had my life to live over again... I would have burned the pink candle, sculptured like a rose, that melted in storage." Don't keep things 'for best' - that day never comes. Use them and enjoy them now.
  • I received a full sized Jergens moisturiser, (my 2nd one) :)
    :beer: I'm loving freebies!! :beer:
  • SAVVYJADE wrote: »
    Jergens full size moisturiser

    Hi

    And me. :)
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 089-Finally got a signature.:rotfl::j

  • Small tube of Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief toothpaste, which I received with my boots.com parcel. Really pleased, as I have sensitive teeth!
    :A A million thanks to everyone who posts :A
  • Yesterday my fiance got the JD coasters, and this morning I collected my Savvy Circle Bold 2 in 1. Now off to put some washing on with it :)
    :heart:I Miss You Dad 1948 - 2016 :heart:
  • reddeb
    reddeb Posts: 786
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief toothpaste
    Hellmans t-towel
    2x £10 vouchers from surveys.
    December 2011 Sesky Watch, strimmer, tv, hoover & steam cleaner. March 2012 Straw dogs blueray film.
  • Had my Jack Daniels coasters
  • spiffy
    spiffy Posts: 377
    Tenth Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Bold 2 in 1 from Savvy Circle
  • Great freebie day :j Jergen's gorgeous moisturiser for giving feedback and Thermacare heat wraps box of 2 just what I've been needing back agony at times. :T


    :beer:
    I love this place :j:T:j
  • elaine373
    elaine373 Posts: 1,427
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Another one here who received a full size Bold 2 in 1 from Savvy Circle :j:j:j
    “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. Your really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” Lucille Ball.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.