places to stay in Ireland in March

in N. Ireland
4 replies 1.2K views
Hi,

I am looking into booking to go to Ireland in March 2004 any time just as long as I can get it cheap. Thought this was the best place to ask if anyone has any suggestgions of good places to stay and which will be cheap.
We like b&b's preferably with pub underneath (cant wait to try the Guinness heard its better in Ireland)
so if you would be so kind with any suggestions I would be very grateful as I have never been to Ireland before

Thanks

Replies

• Pink.Pink. Forumite
    17.7K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HI Kaybee

Is there a particular part of Ireland you are hoping to visit?

Pink
  • arkonite_babearkonite_babe Forumite
    7.4K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    For ideas of accomodation North and South try HERE and HERE to see if they give you what you are looking for!

HTH
  • Thanks arkonite_babe I will have a look at those sites you suggested now!:.)
    We will be arriving at Rosslare and heading to Dublin and then Kildare or maybe Kilkenny and Tipperary we haven't completely decided yet. Does anyone have any suggestions of where best to go?
    I have just remembered that when we depart on the 17th it will be St Patricks day so luckily we have planned to go back later on on the Thursday so it will be great to see how Ireland celebrates St Patricks day! I used to live in Liverpool and they celebrate St Patricks day there as well and there are Parades in the streets and its a great atmosphere.
  • arkonite_babearkonite_babe Forumite
    7.4K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Make sure you sample the guinness when you're over ;) I'm told the best pint is to be found the closer you are to the St James gate brewery! . If you are up round Belfast on th 12th March, you're more than welcome to come and join the unofficial NI mse meet. Have a look at the thread on this board for all the details.

Enjoy your stay!

a_b
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides