We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Chelsea Harbour Club free evening offer
Mischa8
Posts: 659 Forumite
I got a card last week in the post offering me and a friend a free evening in Chelsea Harbour Club's wet spa area which includes a hydrotherapy pool, aroma room, sanarium, salt-inhale room and Moroccan Steam Hammam. This also includes a complimentary drink afterwards.
Normally I bypass these offers as some spas are a bit iffy and it's really not worth my while but I looked on a spa review site and Chelsea Harbour Club get consistent top reviews. Of course it'll be a sales type thing which I won't take up but why not enjoy a free evening?
I can't find anything on the web (including the CHC webpage) apart from a daytime offer in July 2010 but this is just a heads-up to others especially in London (I don't think they'd target non-Londoners just because not many membership opportunities) and of course you could always ring them and try to wangle a free trip. The website is https://www.chelseaharbourclub.com and the offer is valid until end of August 2010.
I'm certainly going to go after work one day for a blissful evening.
Normally I bypass these offers as some spas are a bit iffy and it's really not worth my while but I looked on a spa review site and Chelsea Harbour Club get consistent top reviews. Of course it'll be a sales type thing which I won't take up but why not enjoy a free evening?
I can't find anything on the web (including the CHC webpage) apart from a daytime offer in July 2010 but this is just a heads-up to others especially in London (I don't think they'd target non-Londoners just because not many membership opportunities) and of course you could always ring them and try to wangle a free trip. The website is https://www.chelseaharbourclub.com and the offer is valid until end of August 2010.
I'm certainly going to go after work one day for a blissful evening.
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards