Martin please educate Mr Vine on what a low carbon economy is

Haveing been interveiwd by Theo Paphits for over an hour for a BBC Panorama programe last year relating to the difficulties the small business sector was going through, my solar business being selected in Dorset as one such business, once again demonstrated to me like my interveiw with Jeremy Vine on his radio 2 programe as soon as you mention the cost of a technology that saves money and reduces fossil fuel burning, with a reply "YES BUT HOW LONG BEFORE YOU GET YOUR MONEY BACK"

As for Theo, he loved my new 7 watt micro CFL bulb as he found everything about my busines fasinating and spoke of Mrs P hating these Halogen lamps becouse of the heat they produced and always need to be changed. He told me his house was fitted with hundreds.
I explained the transformer had to be replaced with our very energy saving lamp, that single coment put him off the idea.

Again on both BBC breakfast, the interveiwers have no idea about anything to do with renewable energy as if they are only programed to ask stupid questions and not show some interest and learn from it.
On Radio 2 Thursday Liz Tarbuck standing in for ? was also comenting on the the feed in tariff for solar PV with a price of £15,000 given out by the company who spoke on the programe, only for the man she was working with to make a stupid comment about pay back, while millions of us are losing any savings we have in the bank, an ISIS when inflation is taken into consideration.

Liz god bless her followed up by saying something like is everything we do have to have a pay back.

Unless we humans have an answer to the day the world runs out of oil and gas with China and Inda the new biggest burners of the stuff, we wont need to worry about pay back
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Bacon flavoured toothpaste

Can you help this Forumite track some down?

Join the Forum discussion

£10 Christmas bonus

For benefits recipients

MSE News