We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
2 Free Tickets to As You Like It at the Old Vic TONIGHT!
ScottNicholson1973
Posts: 1 Newbie
Hi all,
I got two free tickets for As You Like It at the Old Vic tonight but a family emergency means that I won't be able to use them.
I would hate for them to be wasted so if anyone would like them and can genuinely go this evening (you'd need to be there before 7.15pm to exchange the email voucher for the tickets) then I'd be very pleased to send you the necessary by email.
The show has got some great reviews and I'm sure it would be a lovely evening.
Many thanks,
Scott.
I got two free tickets for As You Like It at the Old Vic tonight but a family emergency means that I won't be able to use them.
I would hate for them to be wasted so if anyone would like them and can genuinely go this evening (you'd need to be there before 7.15pm to exchange the email voucher for the tickets) then I'd be very pleased to send you the necessary by email.
The show has got some great reviews and I'm sure it would be a lovely evening.
Many thanks,
Scott.
0
Comments
-
http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/site/forum-faqs
Why can't I give something to/buy something from someone on the forum?
The safety of our forum users is paramount and for this reason we can't allow anyone to exchange their personal details either on the open forum or via PM, however honourable the intention.
This means we don't allow selling/trading/exchanging/swapping or giving as gifts, nor links to your ebay auctions, or other forms of advertising.I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards