🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

funny song

Options

Comments

• Mrs_Thrify
    Mrs_Thrify Posts: 1,673 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    It put a smile on my face at the end of the working week!:T
    If winter comes, can spring be far behind?
    Spring begins on 21st March.
  • hb1444
    hb1444 Posts: 521 Forumite
    Options
    This is ultra crap :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:, my siblings watch this and after they do I think they have gone into some mad dream world :eek: :eek:
  • symy@nufc
    Options
    :eek: Sorry to disappoint some people but it made me smile when I was at that depressive place called work:p
    dont drink and drive:beer: :beer:
    come on the toon!!
  • snagglepuss
    Options
    (Sorry to disappoint some people but it made me smile when I was at that depressive place called work)

Hiya you did not disappoint anyone you gave quite a few of us a giggle so thank you for your post......some people have a different sense of humour that's all.....and some folk are just really............Here's a llama
    there's a llama
    and another little llama
    fuzzy llama
    funny llama
    llama llama
    duck
    Whenever I'm caught between two evils, I take the one I've never tried......
  • Toomuchdebt
    Options
    My kids and I love this song...also look for the guinea pig song and the badger song on https://www.albinoblacksheep.com -same sort of thing :)
    Debts Jan 2014 £20,108.34 :eek:

EF #70 £0/£1000

SW 1st 4lbs
  • Debbie_S
    Options
    LOL! Llama in a car LOL!
    Thanks symy@nufc
    Excellent!
    Think of happiness as a kind of mental gardening.
  • symy@nufc
    Options
    There's No Need For That Stinking Helmet!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    no more thanks from me
    dont drink and drive:beer: :beer:
    come on the toon!!
  • snagglepuss
    Options
    Quote from that well known twit "SMELLY BONNET" :- I think i hate you, your family, friends and anyone who knows you. Id like to put you in a bath of acid!

Dear Smelly bonnet,No one will ever know that you've had a lobotomy, if you wear a wig to hide to the scars and learn to control the slobbering.
    Whenever I'm caught between two evils, I take the one I've never tried......
  • lisawood78
    lisawood78 Posts: 3,884 Forumite
    Options
    I now has this as my ringtone, and so do my friends and family.
    Fantastic, made my day!!
    Thanks op.
    2 angels in heaven :A
  • Jenny_Wren_3
    Options
    how do you get this as a ringtone? Would be great fun but I don't hae a clue how to go about it. My phone has bluetooth if that helps. Thanks.
    PS me and kids love it, hubby detests it but likes the pancake song!
    Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards. Soreen Kierkegaard 1854.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 6 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport