Dupe Please Ignore

Options
butler_helen
butler_helen Posts: 1,866 Forumite
First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
edited 31 July 2010 at 10:04PM in Game Over Archives
hope this isn't a duplicate - I couldn't find it by searching (but that doesn't guarantee it isn't a duplicate).

http://www.closeronline.co.uk/CompetitionsandGiveaways/win-children-climbing-frame-and-slide-set-with-closer-robinsons.aspx?dateonline=Tuesday+06+July+2010&pos=2

Not sure on the answer though sorry.

100705_kids_play_lead.jpg

WIN! Kids' climbing house and slide set!

Tuesday 06 July 2010
To celebrate the launch of Fruit Shoot’s ‘Ready for Ten’ website, Closer are giving one lucky reader the chance to win a children’s climbing house and slide set, to make sure that kids make the most of their garden this Summer.

Visit www.readyforten.com, to find a parent-powered website stacked with tips, conversation and support - all designed to help mums and dads raise happy, healthy, active kids between the ages of 6 to 9 year olds.

In addition, this summer sees Ready For Ten launch its new and unique Skillscape feature, that will allow parents to find the best spaces for kids’ to learn, play and practice new skills in an area local to them.
So for the next month, Ready for Ten is asking parents to visit Skillscape and nominate the hidden gems in their area. Then, when they log back on at the start of the school holidays in July, an interactive map will be up and running, to help parents all over the country search for the secret hideaways the UK has to offer.
Plus, for families that haven’t yet been able to book that crucial summer break, Ready For Ten is also offering users the chance to win an exciting break for a family of four within the UK – so visit the Skillscape section on www.readyforten.com today and enter a hidden gem, to be in with a chance of winning a family break!
As the leading UK kids brand, Fruit Shoot is dedicated to championing the 6 – 9 age group and initiatives that help get kids active and learning new skills. Now it launches Ready For Ten Skillscape as an additional resource for parents to help kids get involved.
For a chance to win the climbing house and slide set, simply visit the parenting food and drink section on www.readyforten.com for the answer to our simple competition question below.
If you aim for the moon if you miss at least you will land among the stars!

Comments

• One-Eye
    One-Eye Posts: 66,638 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Dupe of http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=2576879

posted by Dearsmore 06/07. Found searching "closeronline".
  • butler_helen
    butler_helen Posts: 1,866 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Cheers! I didn't think to search for that... lesson learnt. Please can someone merge them or delete mine.
    If you aim for the moon if you miss at least you will land among the stars!
  • One-Eye
    One-Eye Posts: 66,638 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Hi butler_helen,

We are having a bit of trouble with merging at the moment. Can you edit the title of your original post (click on 'edit' then 'go advanced') so it starts DUPE - Please Ignore and it will be deleted in the normal course of events. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure