🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Abbey Address - reclaiming mortgages charges

Options
HI chaps

I'm spending the day reclaiming and am just about to go fir Abbey who used to be my mortgage company til a week ago. problem is I have about 10 addresses for them. Any idea where I should send a letter for reclaiming? I have numerous London and Milton keynes addresses and am loathe to send off without knowing who or where it should go :confused:
Terriblesaver - hoping to improve!!! Unsecured debt ... £[STRIKE]57938[/STRIKE] £51453
Official DFW Nerd no 176
Reclaimed and won Capital One £224, Paragon £758, GE Capital £63 and £135

Comments

• jobbingmusician
    Options
    I suggest you ring them to ask for an address, as it's a freephone number. Below is from website.......

Mortgage enquiries or information

0800 389 9890

8.00am - 9.00pm Mon-Fri, 8.00am-4.00pm Sat, 10.00am-4.00pm Sun
    I was a board guide here for many years, but have now resigned. Amicably, but I think it reflects very poorly on MSE that I have not even received an acknowledgement of my resignation! Poor show, MSE.

This signature was changed on 6.4.22. This is an experiment to see if anyone from MSE picks up on this comment.
  • terriblesaver
    Options
    Thanks for that info - couldn't get a rely but went to "saynoto0870" and got another 0800 number and called them - nice girl - v helpful and sending me a list of charges paid for last 6 years by fax FOC today!!
    Terriblesaver - hoping to improve!!! Unsecured debt ... £[STRIKE]57938[/STRIKE] £51453
    Official DFW Nerd no 176
    Reclaimed and won Capital One £224, Paragon £758, GE Capital £63 and £135
  • jobbingmusician
    Options
    Result!!!!!!! :D
    I was a board guide here for many years, but have now resigned. Amicably, but I think it reflects very poorly on MSE that I have not even received an acknowledgement of my resignation! Poor show, MSE.

This signature was changed on 6.4.22. This is an experiment to see if anyone from MSE picks up on this comment.
  • gilly1964
    gilly1964 Posts: 1,107 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Try

Customer Relations
    Abbey
    Abbey House
    201 Grafton Gate East
    Milton Keynes
    MK9 1AN

or else