🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

How to keep getting Tesco money off till vouchers??

Options
2»

Comments

• Want2Bdebtfree_3
    Options
    I'm jealous! I never, ever get these sort of vouchers. I wonder whether it is because I have a clubcard plus. It just means though that I don't shop in Tescos as often as I would if I had them though.

Tesco send them out and give them uout at the till as well, I think it is random though as sometimes I get loads and sometimes there is a drought, that is why its handy when Sainsbury's send me them though I wish I had known ages ago that you can use them in Tesco!!!! Just changed all my clubcard vouchers into reward vouchers though as £16 voucher saves me £60 on a day out ... not bad going:rotfl:
    :A Want2Bdebtfree
    Debt Free - 3 years 1 months :D Mortgage Free 2028
  • I_luv_cats
    I_luv_cats Posts: 14,441 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Spent £42 (had a £6 off £40 spend voucher) on Saturday and got another £6 off £40 expiry 5/9/10 (till voucher) and 75p off £2+ milk (till voucher)

Good news!!!

Still got 2 x £4 (£40 spends) for Sept
  • bylromarha
    bylromarha Posts: 10,085 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Shopped on my clubcard plus today and got a £4 off £20 spend, £6 off £30 spend and 50p off Cheerios.

Think they're more generous over the summer.
    Who made hogs and dogs and frogs?
  • I_luv_cats
    Options
    I have got another £6.00 off £40.00 clubcard till voucher after spending £41 and getting £6.75 off today. (valid until 12/9/10)
  • Stompa
    Stompa Posts: 8,348 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I_luv_cats wrote: »
    Is it random or is there a way to keep getting them??
    I wish there was a way of stopping them. Just about everytime I visit the till spews out an endless stream of vouchers for money off things I don't actually want. I don't recall ever actually using one of these vouchers.
    Stompa
  • mandragora_2
    Options
    Stompa wrote: »
    I wish there was a way of stopping them. Just about everytime I visit the till spews out an endless stream of vouchers for money off things I don't actually want. I don't recall ever actually using one of these vouchers.

I've been known to give them to other shoppers in the queue...

I'm a sporadic shopper there, and if there's a gap between shops, I think they get used to lure you back! I've had them for staright 'money off large spend' in the past, I think, and also money off petrol - both very useful!
    Reason for edit? Can spell, can't type!
  • Stompa
    Stompa Posts: 8,348 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 4 September 2010 at 6:08PM
    Options
    mandragora wrote: »
    I've been known to give them to other shoppers in the queue...
    Are they transferable though? They say on them that they need to be presented with your Clubcard, which made me assume that they could probably only be used by the original recipient?
    Stompa
  • luxor4t
    luxor4t Posts: 11,125 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I_luv_cats wrote: »
    Spent £42 (had a £6 off £40 spend voucher) on Saturday and got another £6 off £40 expiry 5/9/10 (till voucher) and 75p off £2+ milk (till voucher)

Good news!!!

Still got 2 x £4 (£40 spends) for Sept

I've had just one £6 off £40 tillspit - not complaining, but wish I could understand the logic to Tesco's system.

I'm a regular Tesco shopper but shop at weekends due to work commitments so I rarely get any tillspits.

When my clubcard vouchers come I get absolute rubbish offers for things I never, ever buy & that I cannot use eg pennies off nappies ("baby" is 20!), or off really expensive washing liquid (we use budget powders),or off goats milk (hate the stuff :o) etc etc.

Are they telling me that they don't want my custom?
    I can cook and sew, make flowers grow.
  • mandragora_2
    Options
    Stompa wrote: »
    Are they transferable though? They say on them that they need to be presented with your Clubcard, which made me assume that they could probably only be used by the original recipient?

I don't know - I only ever think about it when I'm lining up or already at the till, so they go to people behind me or across from me...
    Reason for edit? Can spell, can't type!
  • I_luv_cats
    Options
    Spent £44 before discount and got another £6 ClubCard till voucher for next week!!

They are spoiling me!!

Bargains, Nescafe (Half Price) Double choc mocha £1.20, Latte £1.20
    Roast Chicken slices 2 packs for £5, Twinnings Chai Tea bags 2 for £3! Catherdral Mature cheddar 400g £1.99, Pampers Simply Clean wipes 72's £1, Harvest Cheweee bars 9 pack £1, Organic carrots £1

Still double points too!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family