easy money?

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Boost Your Income
5 replies 1K views
yakadoozyyakadoozy Forumite
5 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Boost Your Income
Does anybody know anything about bux.to have found a few reviews about it saying they are slow at paying but other than that all i really know is that its been running for 4 years.

Replies

• BrowntoaBrowntoa Forumite, Board Guide
    48.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it's more or less MLM , they expect you to buy "packages" of referrals so you get more return.......waste of time
    Links in my signature currently broken
    I'm the Board Guide of the ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's , Boost your income and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to [email protected] Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.[
  • emmah89emmah89 Forumite
    486 Posts
    i tried this before. total waste of my time!
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that!"
  • CharlieBillyCharlieBilly Forumite
    2.3K Posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Very profitable for site owners though
  • thought it was to good to be true. am oonly after a couple hundred extra a month thought looking at that one with referals should be easy lol easy money!! never
  • Mr.MullaMr.Mulla Forumite
    448 Posts
    I've been burned badly with MLM. I don't think I'll even entertain venturing into one again. They make it sound and appear like it is such a good investment and the return of investment is guaranteed but these are all their pitch to get you to sign up. After signing up they will ask you to bring in more referral for you to earn your investment back. Otherwise it is goodbye to your investment. :(

Bottom line is, there is no such thing as an easy money or a free lunch. It always take hard work coupled with perseverance to attain financial stability.
    Mr. Mulla
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Energy price cap could be extended beyond 2023

New plans have just been announced by the Government

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides

Summer sizzlers round-up

Incl £2ish sun cream & £1.50 disposable BBQs

MSE Deals