House Contents Storage Dungannon Area

Options
smsmith
smsmith Posts: 47 Forumite
Hi, I need to find somewhere cost effective to store the contents of a 3 bedroom house in Dungannon or the surrounding area. Does anyone have any ideas on where I could go for this and how much I should expect to pay? I will need storage for at least six months, maybe up to a year.

Thanks
Sarah

Comments

• Witless
    Witless Posts: 728 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Don't know the cost; but heading from Dungannon to Armagh approximately opposite Megary's (sp?) Mushrooms / Traynors scrap yard (a couple of miles from Moy) there are storage units advertised. Sorry, but I don't have a phone number for them and can't find them listed on the net.
  • shelly33
    shelly33 Posts: 8 Forumite
    Options
    I do no someone that hires a container for 30 pounds per week however she has the housing executive footing the bill for it, sorry I dont know how or if its something you could look into. try having a look at general cabins or Kabins online, I seen them advertising on the side of the road between Omagh and Start of M1 also
  • prettypennies
    prettypennies Posts: 1,541 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hello there, My OH runs a removal and storage service in Yorkshire. He charges £12per storage container per week. The containers are roughly 8" X 7" x 5" (250cuft capacity). Depending on how much you are storing (white goods, sofas, garage and garden stuff, boxes of books etc) the average 3 bed property can fill anything from 1 to 3 containers.

Hope this gives you a rough idea of what you can expect to pay.:)
    Twins, twice the laughs, twice the fun, twice the mess!:j:j
  • cubso_2
    cubso_2 Posts: 6 Forumite
    Options
    There used to be a place at the top of the Cookstown Road (close to the roundabout). It was in behind Moore's shop which is opposite the main entrance to the hospital. Can't remember their name or number unfortunately. We stored the contents of a 3 bedroom house there for about 3 months.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure