We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Camping suggestions in Central/Perthshire

I know I could post this in the UK holiday thread but thought I'd try the local thread first.
I'm planning to go camping for a few nights at the start of August, I'm based in Edinburgh so don't want to go anywhere more than 2 hours drive away so I was thinking Central/Perthshire. Looking for a nice little campsite, minimum requirements are a shower/toilet block. Am taking my 7 yo daughter and she is desperate to go walking in the woods/forests. We have done Pitlochry a few times and when we could travel further we like beach camping up at Morar.
So, something different, anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.