We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Any Comet vouchers?
barginboyrob
Posts: 727 Forumite
Looking to buy a laptop for £670 are there any vouchers to get some money off?
Thanks
Thanks
0
Comments
-
haha well thanks anyway0
-
I'm also after a comet code, anything out there? (Laptop required here also)
Thanks0 -
There is a 10% voucher on HotUKDeals. I can't remember the details and I'm having trouble accessing the site tonight. It may be worth taking a look at it later though.Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times and I'll smash your face in.
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards