We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
I wanna Curry's discount code
gems_4
Posts: 61 Forumite
Does anyone have a curry's discount code?
I want to buy a digital camera, most places that are cheaper that are out of stock and curry's are more expensive! So, a code sure would help!
I want to buy a digital camera, most places that are cheaper that are out of stock and curry's are more expensive! So, a code sure would help!
0
Comments
-
diluvsdiscounts wrote:PRFREEDEL free delivery
PERK20 20 pound off
i think there might be a minimum spend to get the £20 off
Do you know if you can use these codes instore or is it just online? Probably sounds like a stupid question, but I just wondered...
TG0 -
Thanks for the replies...the camera is now sold out there too. humph! Oh well, I'm sure I'll get it eventually! :rolleyes:
Tankgirl, I think they are just available online.0 -
I USED MINE ON LINE SO I DON'T KNOW IF YOU CAN USE IT IN STORE.WORTH RINGING THEM TO FIND OUT THOUGH!Tankgirl wrote:Do you know if you can use these codes instore or is it just online? Probably sounds like a stupid question, but I just wondered...
TG0/28lb0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards