Bankrupcy

Options
HI, IM WONDERING IF ANYONE CAN GIVE ME SOME INFO. ON BANKRUPCY AS I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT INVOLVES AND IF IT IS AN OPTION-ALTHOUGH I DO UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS A LAST RESORT.
AS YOU CAN SEE FROM MY SIGNITURE MY HUSBAND AND I ARE IN QUITE A BAD STATE AND IM WONDERING IF THIS IS THE ONLY REALISTIC OPTION??? MORTGAGE HAS 28 YEARS REMAINING AND 37000 LOAN HAS 25 YEARS REMAINING :(

PLEASE GIVE ANY ADVICE GUYS, MANY THANKS. :o

NOGGIN

Comments

• Wonder_Girl
    Options
    What is your house worth?
    All comments and advice given is my own opinion and does not represent the views or advice of any debt advice organisation.

DFW Nerd #132
  • CLAPTON
    CLAPTON Posts: 41,865 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    best to post a full SoA see
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=107280

add also you general situation, any children, value of house and size of mortgage, and please don't write in capitals (difficult to read ).
  • sweetpeas_2
    sweetpeas_2 Posts: 2,237 Forumite
    Options
    house is worth approx 100-110'000 and mortgage is 75'000 ish (give or take 100quid)
    incomings are approx 1800 pcm and outgoings approx 2000-2200 ish. over draft is maxed at 1500 but bank taking 500 off on 23rd to make it 1000. so we have to find 500 quid and very quickly. dont know how were going to do it.
    seriously could slit my wrists when i think about it too much. if i was more of a selfish person i would do it i think. i would be too worried about the implications on my husband and kids to do anything like that. seriously at the end of my tether though.

any help guys? :(
  • CLAPTON
    CLAPTON Posts: 41,865 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    we need more detailed information before advice can be offered so
    post a statement of affair (see my earlier post)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure