PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Evening Meal Planners

Options
Where do you get the recipes for your meal planners?

I wouldn't mind giving it a go

Comments

• Gingham_Ribbon
    Options
    WS, I decided to make a detailed plan for meals because I've been feeling a bit under the weather and resorting to oven chips and things we ordinarily never buy. I thought that if I had a plan to follow I would find it easier.

The meals in it are just ones I cook fairly often, although like most people I tend to stick to a few favourites and can fall into a rut.

To get ideas for meals, the best tip I had was when I first joined here and someone said to learn one new meal a week. If you try to do too much in one go it's easy to give up on it. Slow and steady wins the race.

I'll post a link to the recipe thread in a minute. That's a great place to look for ideas.
    May all your dots fall silently to the ground.
  • Wilkinson_Sword
    Options
    WS, I decided to make a detailed plan for meals because I've been feeling a bit under the weather and resorting to oven chips and things we ordinarily never buy. I thought that if I had a plan to follow I would find it easier.

The meals in it are just ones I cook fairly often, although like most people I tend to stick to a few favourites and can fall into a rut.

To get ideas for meals, the best tip I had was when I first joined here and someone said to learn one new meal a week. If you try to do too much in one go it's easy to give up on it. Slow and steady wins the race.

I'll post a link to the recipe thread in a minute. That's a great place to look for ideas.

Great - thanks!!
  • Gingham_Ribbon
    Options
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?p=2579623#post2579623

This is from the mega index. The red recipe collection link is for recipes only. Use the search facility at the top of the page to find recipes with your favourite foods in. And have a look at the other threads in the link too.
  • Wilkinson_Sword
    Options
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?p=2579623#post2579623

This is from the mega index. The red recipe collection link is for recipes only. Use the search facility at the top of the page to find recipes with your favourite foods in. And have a look at the other threads in the link too.

Thank you so much :T
  • Gingham_Ribbon
    Options
    You're very welcome, WS. Enjoy! I've learnt so much from the stuff on this board. It's really made a big difference to my life, and my family.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure