PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Conversion tables.

Options
I was just about to try a recipe from the mega index, which quoted half a pound. Now, not being very good on these things, i realised i needed a conversion table to work it out. I found this one here http://www.onlineconversion.com/, which has helped, but didnt know if anyone else used a different/better one.
It might also be handy if the board guides could do a sticky of a conversion table for future use?

Comments

• thriftlady_2
    Options
    Ooh, useful site:T
  • thriftlady_2
    Options
    Just tried to add it to my favourites but computer says it's already there :o
  • Sazbo
    Sazbo Posts: 4,617 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Options
    Another option for conversions is to type them straight into Google. eg typing into the box "1 kilo in pounds" gives the answer, "1 kilogram = 2.20462262 pounds".

This works for other types of conversions too - temperature, volume, length, area, etc.

hth,
    saz
    4 May 2010 <3
  • Pink.
    Pink. Posts: 17,675 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hi cat.....that's a great link, thankyou. :T

Unfortunately I can't make a conversion table sticky, as we are asked to have a minimum of three and a maximum of five stickies on each board. I will edit your conversion table into the mega indexed thread, so that it's available for everyone.

Pink
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport