We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
I wanna Avon code
spendapennysaveapound
Posts: 42
Forumite
Does anybody have a Avon code for free P+P?
Thank you in advance.
Thank you in advance.
0
Comments
-
where do ya live my friend does avon and im sure if you give her a good ordee she will send it ya free as long as its not abroadOn a debt management programme best thing i ever did there is a light at the end0
-
On their site today free delivery with spend of £20 or over just quote 'DELIVERY'Whenever I'm caught between two evils, I take the one I've never tried......0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards