How long does your Quidco take to track?

Options
I've got transactions from about 10 days ago not tracking and it's too early for me to query them (got to be 14 days) but I'm worried that I'm doing something wrong. I am clearing my cookies before using the links and I'm getting some through- Kelkoo for example, but I've spent 3 x £10 on bingo sites and only one has tracked. Is this typical? I'm only just making a profit here.
Debt at highest May 2006: £27,472.24
currently: £13,353.25
DFW Nerd 178
Proud to be dealing with my debts

Comments

• Toomuchdebt
    Toomuchdebt Posts: 2,128 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I signed up for the free trial for experian through quidco and that hasn't tracked for me
    Debts Jan 2014 £20,108.34 :eek:

EF #70 £0/£1000

SW 1st 4lbs
  • kathfisch
    kathfisch Posts: 3,042 Forumite
    Options
    I've got transactions from about 10 days ago not tracking and it's too early for me to query them (got to be 14 days) but I'm worried that I'm doing something wrong. I am clearing my cookies before using the links and I'm getting some through- Kelkoo for example, but I've spent 3 x £10 on bingo sites and only one has tracked. Is this typical? I'm only just making a profit here.

I'm sure I've queried things before 14 days, but perhaps you're not supposed to! :confused:

Have you checked the average tracking times and reliability on the right hand side of each merchant page? These should give you an indication of whether the time its taking to track is typical or something to worry about.

Clearing cookies signs you out of all sites so make sure to do it before signing into quidco.

There are payments going through at the moment and this can sometimes slow down things appearing as tracked.

There's a thread about quidco here where you can ask questions and check out whether other people are having similar problems to you.

Have a look at this page for quidco's advice about making sure transactions track.

Hope they track soon! :)
    Don't stress, relax, let life roll off your backs. Except for death and paying taxes, everything in life is only for now... Avenue Q
    Official DFW Nerd Club - Member no. 003 :DProud to have become debt free... and striving to keep it that way
  • Mrs_Sparkle
    Options
    Thanks kathfisch! Most useful- it's taking me a while to read that thread but it's worth it.
    Debt at highest May 2006: £27,472.24
    currently: £13,353.25
    DFW Nerd 178
    Proud to be dealing with my debts
  • carriel_2
    Options
    I have three things still waiting to show up on Quidco, my car insurance through MoreThan & 2 bingo sites, I still have a few days till my 14 days are up, so i'll just keep checking. :confused: good luck with yours.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure