🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

please post all wedding freebies here

Options
:heart:

Hi all, i have been reading this forum for a while and particularly the freebies for christmas thread which gave me an idea that i may be able to save money with wedding freebies and tips..... :huh:

I am getting married in february 2008 which seems ages away but it is really not..... The normal wedding freebies ie stationary cant really be used for our wedding day as our 2 daughters are having a 'naming ceremony' too so it is more of a 'family celebration'.

Any help would be great and i am sure it would help many others too....Everyone loves a good wedding....:grouphug:

Thanks alot

:kiss::kiss::kiss:
**Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened!‏**

**Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away**

Comments

• siren13577
    Options
    Hi There,

Congratulations:beer:

Have a little look on this post below, it usually has some good idea or you could just type in wedding freebies in google and see what comes up, don't just restrict it to the Uk though some companies will post worldwide. If I come across any I'll pop them here.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?p=2839939#post2839939

I hope this helps
    :A :

Siren

Keep Smiling:D

Eight words ye Wiccan Rede fulfill - An’ it harm none, Do what ye will.

• wanting2save
    Options
    :D Thanks very much Siren13577

I really appreciate your help and will be having a good look at that forum

xx

**Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away**
  • wanting2save
    Options
    :shocked: wow..... loads of stuff!!!

Didnt realise that was there otherwise i wouldnt have posted....whoops!! :whistle:

Hopefully me being a new MSEer will mean i can be forgiven for being rubbish Hee Hee :rotfl:

Thanks again

xx

• angelsam1984
    Options
    I got a load of free samples for wedding invitaions from everywhere who advertised them including M&S just have a google and they normally send out 4 or 5 diff designs. Does it matter if they arent all the same? its like shopping for wallpaper lol everyone knows its a big thing and wants you to be their customer!

Sam
    Debt [STRIKE]01/09/2006 = £10500[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]14/09/06= 9034.43[/STRIKE] 15/09/2006 [STRIKE]£8530[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]£7832.32[/STRIKE] 01/01/2007=£4866.40
    Was £15000
    Natwest charges (£1205)Reclaimed in full!!
    Citi Cards charges(Approx £2000)

Debt free Date 01/04/2007
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills