EBAY........... the things people will sell

Options
Hello everyone have you recently been on EBAY i did i was writing a review and i came across several people selling
"how to reclaim back bank charges" which seriously annoyed me talk about exploit those of us who have not yet found MSE and the help from others with this
so i wrote a guide about MSE forum and explaining about what Martin does!
sorry im not against people making money but at the cost of others annoys me it is no better than debt companies offering to help you but it will cost you x amount per month!
LIGHT BULB MOMENT, JUST IN THE NICK OF TIME!

DEBT JAN 2006 £83000:eek:
DEBT MAY 2007 £40000 :eek:

Comments

• rog2
    rog2 Posts: 11,650 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just goes to show that people can see profit in the misfortune of others:mad:
    I am NOT, nor do I profess to be, a Qualified Debt Adviser. I have made MANY mistakes and have OFTEN been the unwitting victim of the the shamefull tactics of the Financial Industry.
    If any of my experiences, or the knowledge that I have gained from those experiences, can help anyone who finds themselves in similar circumstances, then my experiences have not been in vain.

HMRC Bankruptcy Statistic - 26th October 2006 - 23rd April 2007 BCSC Member No. 7

DFW Nerd # 166 PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBTS
  • pounds_and_pensive
    Options
    I'm not keen on writing guides for eBay because as far as I know, their terms dictate that they hold all the copyright for the work once it's submitted and they can do what they like with it - I feel that they already wring enough out of me without me spending my time donating free content to them.

However, if I'd thought of it I'd happily have written eBay an MSE guide (and probably even paid to submit it if it were necessary :)) Nice one :)
    Eek! Someone's stolen my signature! :eek:
  • cattie1
    cattie1 Posts: 2,063 Forumite
    Options
    how right you are!
    official dfw nerd club member no 214
    Proud to be dealing with my debts!;)
    Why is a person that handles your money called a broker?!:confused:
  • kickingkay
    Options
    I'm not keen on writing guides for eBay because as far as I know, their terms dictate that they hold all the copyright for the work once it's submitted and they can do what they like with it - I feel that they already wring enough out of me without me spending my time donating free content to them.

However, if I'd thought of it I'd happily have written eBay an MSE guide (and probably even paid to submit it if it were necessary :)) Nice one :)

thanks im not against people making money im all for it! i do it as often as i can but in this case its clear greed! as a forum we do all we can to help people make informed choices or to warn them oF the bad choices WE ARE SELVES HAVE MADE they dont need to make money from this and to sell it as their own! is copyright surely????
    what im trying to say is offer a hand to someone because you can! then
    you get arms to fall back on when you need it!
    LIGHT BULB MOMENT, JUST IN THE NICK OF TIME!

DEBT JAN 2006 £83000:eek:
    DEBT MAY 2007 £40000 :eek:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family