"Odd" birthday help

My 31st birthday is coming up...last year we didnt do anything for my 30th as we were saving to get married. We agreed that we would get married in March this year and hold anything left over from the wedding (not THAT much) to do something special this year. I was looking forward to going dancing :D but Im 32 weeks pregnant :rotfl:(we've been trying for two years.

Now my husband insists there MUST be something I want to do-or something I want to buy for me. But Im at a loss...he suggested a preggy massage (birthday is End of July, baby due mid August) but I dont want to do something alone. He suggested having my nails done, but surgery will require that I dont have falses on (Im having a c-section).

So what I want to know is "what do you want for your birthday?" Inspie me please?

Comments

• MrsManda
    MrsManda Posts: 4,457 Forumite
    How about a mini break for your last holiday together before the little one arrives?
    You could go to a lovely hotel, have a massage/facial/spa treatment together and just relax?
  • polkadot
    polkadot Posts: 1,867 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    MrsManda wrote: »
    How about a mini break for your last holiday together before the little one arrives?
    You could go to a lovely hotel, have a massage/facial/spa treatment together and just relax?

Oops-sorry, forgot to mention we do have a 4 year old DS, and no one to watch him so he would need to be included.
  • LEJC
    LEJC Posts: 9,618 Forumite
    Go for a pamper session and perhaps a bit of a makeover...but wait until the baby arrives.
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
  • polkadot
    polkadot Posts: 1,867 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Thank you for the responses...I forgot I had asked the question.

I have made my decision-I have been teaching myself sugarcraft and last year joined the British sugarcraft guild. Our local college is offering a 27 week cake decorators course starting at the end of September. It coincides with my 6 week check up, so I have enrolled:j

It's something Ive wanted to do for the last two years, but the start dates always clash with something or we dont have the money...so its solved the problem of my birthday and Christmas:T Dont know why I didnt think of it earlier.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure