We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Thurs 24th June - What small DFW things have you done today?!
Erme
Posts: 3,597 Forumite
Am up so early thought I would start this...hope no one minds...blessings...
Don't have a list right now other than what didn't get done yesterday...
This am is the 'usual routine' (only 1/2 hour earlier) then depot shot (in derriere) pre 'work', then lunch and home...
Don't think I'll do the ironing if it's mega hot in the pm....
and the rest I think (in no fancy order) is here :-
○ Ironing
○ ?Put stuff on ebay/folksy
○ Mop and sweep kitchen floor
- ?coffee table (maybe later - tis only a wee job)
- take washing off airer and sort
- ? hoover
- try and find receipt for mop from Mr S and take back
- Pay tithe (part)
- Pay house ins
- research daily clicks
Blessings
E
Don't have a list right now other than what didn't get done yesterday...
This am is the 'usual routine' (only 1/2 hour earlier) then depot shot (in derriere) pre 'work', then lunch and home...
Don't think I'll do the ironing if it's mega hot in the pm....
and the rest I think (in no fancy order) is here :-
○ Ironing
○ ?Put stuff on ebay/folksy
○ Mop and sweep kitchen floor
- ?coffee table (maybe later - tis only a wee job)
- take washing off airer and sort
- ? hoover
- try and find receipt for mop from Mr S and take back
- Pay tithe (part)
- Pay house ins
- research daily clicks
Blessings
E
:dance:
I believe in the power of PAD
Come and join us on the Payment a Day thread
:dance:
I believe in the power of PAD
Come and join us on the Payment a Day thread
:dance:
0
Comments
-
Oooops, sorry I didn't see this - I've just started the thread:o (I must be half asleep!)I really need to sort out a new signature!0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards