We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Final Settlement Offer advise please
willworkforfood
Posts: 24 Forumite
Hi all - sorry if this is in the wrong section (please feel free to put in the correct one)
I made a claim on my Virgin CC ppi back in feb due to getting made redundant - just been told after all this time they are not paying out so I'm putting in a claim for mis-selling, currently claiming JSA so I've not been able to make a payment since Feb, my min payment this month is touching £700:eek: - my question is how do final settlement offers work? - I'm going to see my mam this weekend and hopefully be able to borrow about £1000 (my balance must be around 5.5k), sorry for sounding so naive but not been in this position before, many thanks
I made a claim on my Virgin CC ppi back in feb due to getting made redundant - just been told after all this time they are not paying out so I'm putting in a claim for mis-selling, currently claiming JSA so I've not been able to make a payment since Feb, my min payment this month is touching £700:eek: - my question is how do final settlement offers work? - I'm going to see my mam this weekend and hopefully be able to borrow about £1000 (my balance must be around 5.5k), sorry for sounding so naive but not been in this position before, many thanks
0
Comments
-
on what grounds have the refussed to pay out.0
-
becuase the owner was a family member0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards