Missed call (ITV?): I won!

Options

Comments

• bellalestrange
    Options
    omg! Well done, that's an unbelievable once in a lifetime prize. Yay!
    crackout wrote: »
    Having forgotten my phone before going out today, I now see I have a missed call. I put the phone number into Google and 1 result comes up suggesting an ITV win...

The number rings out and now my curiosity is driving me insane :o

Does anyone who has been lucky enough have had an ITV win still have the number in their call log? Does it end in 2799?

UPDATE: Called them back this morning and I won the This Morning competition of a £17,000 Dodge car, £10,000 of Tesco vouchers and a Mediterranean cruise :eek: Thank you so much for the post comping cat!

For those interested in how/when I entered, it was about 1am (nearly forgot to enter) on the website on the day the competition closed :)
    2019 Wins: personalised bottle of gin, gin hamper, bag, solar lights, smellies, two teddies, book bundle, meal for two, teapot, unicorn dream catcher, box of ale, tickets to Newton Faulkner, family swim pass
    Total wins for 2009: £883.22
    Total wins for 2010: £2249.50
  • debwh142
    debwh142 Posts: 1,606 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    Many congratulations - I firmly believe that what goes around comes around to those who help others - and this just proves it - so sorry to hear of your loss but hope this is a ray of sunshine at the end of the tunnel and gives you something great to look forward to

:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j
  • nsimpson123
    nsimpson123 Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    Options
    Wow, fantastic ......HUGE Congratulations :T:T:T:T:T:T:T
  • argamemnon
    argamemnon Posts: 409 Forumite
    Options
    :beer: Fab prize, well done hope you enjoy:j
  • jeanmd
    jeanmd Posts: 2,361 Forumite
    Photogenic Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Well done! That's a cracker of a prize.
    £2021 in 2021 no.17 £1,093.20/£2021
  • cistolic
    cistolic Posts: 2,893 Forumite
    Options
    Absolutely Wonderful news, Congratulations.gif actually brought a tear to my eye too. I really do believe what goes around comes around.
    Huge congratulations. Its just amazing for you, enjoy your win - Just enjoy it. ( I wonder if Tesco will let you use your Clubcard :rotfl:)

I am sorry to hear of the sad loss of your brother, having said that, someone was definitely looking out for you.
  • Lakshmi7
    Lakshmi7 Posts: 339,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Fantastic Win!!! :j :j :j
    It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
    :A :A :A
    Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
    the question is.;)
  • clarycat
    clarycat Posts: 53 Forumite
    Options
    :jFantastic win, many, many congratulations. Enjoy it, you thoroughly deserve it. :j:j
    Thank you so much to all that post comps you are all :A
  • bargainhuntergal
    bargainhuntergal Posts: 1,774 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    :eek: :eek: WOW! That's such an amazing win!! Massive MASSIVE Congratulations!! :T :j :j :j :j :j

I'm so sorry for your loss, it definitely seems like your brother is looking out for you, certainly makes me believe in fate! :A
  • white_star
    white_star Posts: 5,985 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Wow Congratulations on your win :) and condolenses to your and your family on your sad loss x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure