Free handbook of garden wildlife (merged)

Options

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,916 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Great find July :T
    most of my garden wildlife consists of slugs, but maybe i can now find out how to attract some brids to eat the little bu**ers:mad:

I have found the best thing for slugs is hedgehogs, since I had a family of hedgehogs move in my garden is relatively slug free :D
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • just_thrifty
    just_thrifty Posts: 1,206 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for this, I love the variety of birds we get in the garden, even though we live in a city. Am never sure what's best to feed them, so this will be good. :T
  • Lucifer68
    Lucifer68 Posts: 422 Forumite
    Options
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    I have found the best thing for slugs is hedgehogs, since I had a family of hedgehogs move in my garden is relatively slug free :D

If you can`t get hold of any hedgehogs, slugs also love beer, and will willingly drown themselves like lemmings in a beer trap set into the ground :beer:
    Walkabout Posts: 109 Forumite
    Options
    GARDEN WILDLIFE CLICKY Feed the birds!!!:D

Fill in details for free handbook, plus one for a friend also.

Web site blurb...........................
    To order your Handbook of Garden Feeding, packed with informative and helpful advice on how to safely encourage wildlife into your garden, complete the form below.
    Alternatively, if you have a friend who you think would like to receive our Handbook, simply fill in their details and add yourself as the referrer at the bottom of the form.
    In case we need to contact you with regard to your handbook request, please enter your email address below.
    We must apologise that, as this is our UK handbook, the recipient must be in the UK. If you are visiting from another country please refer to www.vivara.com to see our international homepage. Thank you.
  • sher60
    sher60 Posts: 2,208 Forumite
    Options
    I hope I can encourage some nice song birds to come visit our back yard!
    Murphy knows me too well and sticks to me like glue!
  • sarah1972
    Options
    still available

I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • roses_babe
    roses_babe Posts: 239 Forumite
    Options
  • sarah1972
    Options
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure