Quidco Question- help please!!

Options
Hi all,

I've asked a quidco question before- I hope you can all help again.

I bought a home insurance policy months ago on quidco- the cashback was £100 and was it's current status is 'tracked' on 7th January.

I really thought I would have gotten it by now- is there something I've done wrong? My cashback amount is showing as 0.00 on my account overview.

I can't seem to send an enquiry either?! I have now made 5 monthly payments towards the policy of £25 each.

Any advice gratefully received...

Shoes xx
  • DFD 4th July 2015
  • MFD 1st October 2021

Comments

• La_escocesa
    La_escocesa Posts: 3,096 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    It takes ages. It shows as tracked, added, validated, received and then paid...

I got an email today saying my cashback is being paid in a few days and that was for something from 3rd Feb.

HTH
  • Numpty_Monkey
    Numpty_Monkey Posts: 14,196 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    You can ask the Quidco company Rep on this thread
    Quidco Follow up thread 16

It does seem an industry wide thing that insurance cashback is now taking 6-9 months to be delivered
    PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBT NERD #869
    Numpty,Not sure why but I'm crying :o . Of all the peeps on this board you're the kindest & most supportive of all & I'm :mad: & :( for you all at the same time . Wish I was there to give you a big :grouphug: & emergency hobnobs
    xx
    DFD 5/1/16
  • Ms_Chocaholic
    Ms_Chocaholic Posts: 12,596 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I've just received some cashback for opening an Aviva motor insurance policy in March so maybe some companies are quicker than others
    Thrifty Till 50 Then Spend Till the End
    You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time
  • fatbelly
    fatbelly Posts: 20,504 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Cashback Cashier
    Options
    I think it took about 9 months for Asda to pay up on contents insurance. But it came through eventually (more than the cost of the insurance!)
  • MissShoes
    MissShoes Posts: 1,283 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Thanks all. I've replied to the quidco thread- asking the same question to the quidco rep- shall wait and see xx
    • DFD 4th July 2015
    • MFD 1st October 2021
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family