Photo's on Canvas's

Options
Hi guys

I want to get a csuple of photo's uploaded onto canvases for my bridesmaids after my wedding as one of the wedding pressies for them. Does anyone have any recommendations for any good companies to go to? The cheapest I have found at the moment for 16" x 12" is £22 on http://www.canvasdezign.co.uk/.

Any help is appreciated, as I don't know what's a good price and what isn't for this sort of thing!
Became Mrs C on 14th of August 2010

Comments

• Dorastar
    Dorastar Posts: 2,173 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 30 May 2010 at 5:39PM
    Options
    We got one done by www.thedigitalroom.co.uk and it was a similar price in their sale - they seem to have a lot of sales so worth keeping an eye out

(Edit - just had an email from them and their prices are much higher than the one you said so yours sounds like a bargain!)
    Mortgage £128,626 going down slowly
  • Kayleigh09
    Kayleigh09 Posts: 165 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks - I have emailed myself the link. All the websites going are offering so many different prices which are so similar yet they're all claiming to be better quality - so I don't know where to start! Hoping that around the time we come to get them done they will have some sales going on, then I can try and get some good prices.
  • arroli
    arroli Posts: 311 Forumite
    Options
    A post on Grabbit now board - Jessops have current offer on photo canvases

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=2498855
  • McKneff
    McKneff Posts: 38,825 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    arroli wrote: »

You just beat me to it there, saw the offer yesterday:)
    make the most of it, we are only here for the weekend.
    and we will never, ever return.
  • Kayleigh09
    Options
    arroli wrote: »

McKneff wrote: »
    You just beat me to it there, saw the offer yesterday:)

Hey guys,

Thanks for this - do you know when this offer is on til? I am getting married in August, and I want the pic to be of me, the OH and the two of them on the canvas, so dependant on how soon I can get the photo's back after the wedding depends on how soon I can get my order in.
  • GemJar_2
    GemJar_2 Posts: 692 Forumite
    Options
    Also, some shops around your city centre might do them? Theres a place in Manchester called Home Design Store which did ours, about the size of an A3 poster (cant remember the dimentions sorry) for £20 I paid one day and collected the next day :D
  • Kayleigh09
    Options
    GemJar wrote: »
    Also, some shops around your city centre might do them? Theres a place in Manchester called Home Design Store which did ours, about the size of an A3 poster (cant remember the dimentions sorry) for £20 I paid one day and collected the next day :D

I did think about this, but I am getting married to someone in the Armed Forces and as I may have moved away by then what I was going to do was order them online, pay for them and then have them deleivered to the two bridesmaids as a surprise gift.

It's worth a look though, as I don't know where I am living yet - and two of them are right out in the sticks!!!

Thanks for the idea though :D
  • McKneff
    McKneff Posts: 38,825 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I think you'd be best looking at Jessups website, I have no idea how long it is on for, sorry
    make the most of it, we are only here for the weekend.
    and we will never, ever return.
  • Kayleigh09
    Options
    McKneff wrote: »
    I think you'd be best looking at Jessups website, I have no idea how long it is on for, sorry

Just had a look - think it's June time. Oh well, never mind :(

I shall have to look closer the time then for any offers on all the websites.

Thanks again though :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family