scratched CD's - does toothpaste really work?
Due to lots of rough handling in the car lots of my CD's are scratched. I have heard that rubbing them with toothpaste can get rid of the scratches or washing them with washing up liquid but has anyone tried either of these and had success? Or any other foolproof ways of fixing scratched disks?
If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you always got!
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards