Surveys

Hi Guys

Im looking for survey sites that pay in amazon, HMV, CD Wow vouchers so i can save them up and use them for xmas presents can anyone point me in the right direction??
A penny saved is a penny earned.
The less you spend the more you have.

Comments

• cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    toluna for all three,

valued opinions for amazon, same as mysurvey

myvoice does hmv vouchers

more surveys listed on my home page
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,267
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Ambassador
    cally , your web page has referral sign up links

Why was my post about my company/site/blog deleted?
    MoneySavingExpert.com is an ad free site - you cannot pay to buy space - one of the reasons why so many people use it! Equally you are not allowed to advertise any goods, services and/or companies anywhere on the forum, or through private messages (PMs), no matter how honourable the intention.

'Advertising' includes touting for business; asking people to contact you; posting e-mail addresses which indicate a web address; linking to sites you or friends are involved in (whether you’re selling something or not), or to your eBay or other auction sales.
    All posts which we consider to be advertising will be removed where reported.
    Users are allowed links in profile pages but please don't mention them in your posts or signature in any way.
    If you continue to advertise on the forum, your permission to post on the forum will also be removed. This includes the Referrers Board.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Shopping and Freebies, Phones and TV and Over 50s boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing . All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.3K Life & Family
  • 246.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure