Thermoslimmer Diet tablets ? Where is reliable to buy them?

Options
Anyone know where you can get Thermoslimmer diet tablets at a good price plus genuine. Shops would be best but I dont know of anywhere that sells them.My mother in law has been using them to kick start her diet and has found they work ok, her doctor was no blinking use despite the fact she is actually clinically obese. However she does not know where to get more. I am a bit wary of her buying them from some web site she does not know. Thanks.

Comments

• Sheel
    Sheel Posts: 45,671 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi

I'm moving this over to the Health board where you may have more chance of a reply

regards , Sheel
    Same old same old since 2008

• MimiJane
    MimiJane Posts: 7,963 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Cat72 wrote:
    Anyone know where you can get Thermoslimmer diet tablets at a good price plus genuine. Shops would be best but I dont know of anywhere that sells them.My mother in law has been using them to kick start her diet and has found they work ok, her doctor was no blinking use despite the fact she is actually clinically obese. However she does not know where to get more. I am a bit wary of her buying them from some web site she does not know. Thanks.

I bought some of these a while back, though must admit they did nothing for me.:(

The web site I purchased them from was :-

http://www.thermohealth.com/productdetail.asp?ProductID=2

Hope this helps.
    Wins since 2009 = £17,600

MANY THANKS TO ALL OPS
  • salmonsa
    Options
    Hi, i used to go to weightcare ( slimming club) they sell them there. I think it is a national company, if you have no joy let me know and i can let you have the phone number.
  • Cat72
    Cat72 Posts: 2,398 Forumite
    Options
    Hi managed to get them from thermoslimmer.thanks -it was the genuine artcile too as I was a bit worried.
  • Ted_Hutchinson
    Options
    Cat72 wrote:
    Hi managed to get them from thermoslimmer.thanks -it was the genuine artcile too as I was a bit worried.

Other more money conscious weight loss seekers may care to read the information Common dietary supplements for weight loss.

The main ingredient is Guarana which has twice as much caffiene in it as coffee so may cause insomnia, trembling, anxiety, palpitations, urinary frequency, and hyperactivity. Guaraná should be avoided during pregnancy and lactation. Long-term use may cause decreased fertility, cardiovascular disease, and several forms of cancer, according to epidemiological studies of caffeine use.
    My weight loss following Doktor Dahlqvist' Dietary Program
    Start 23rd Jan 2008 14st 9lbs Current 10st 12lbs
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family