Evenings and weekends?

I've been looking through the site and reading about extra income, but it never seems to be things you can do in the evenings and weekends.

There's not much positive about car wrap advertising.
Social Research freelance stuff requires you to be able to do 6 hours a day.
I don't have specific skills I can put to use.
We registered on sites like Virtual Assistant (the wife is a medical secretary) but heard nothing.

Any ideas? I read about sending out flyers to local companies to advertise on the car, could be an idea but I can just see it going nowhere? We've sent out adverts for remote PA work that Zoe can do for local companies but again got no responses. I do little bits of online surveys and free clicks but it doesn't really bring much in.
Trev. Having an out-of-money experience!
C'MON! Let's get this debt sorted!!

Comments

• xbrenx
    xbrenx Posts: 962
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    All of the party plan type suggestions, catalogue delivering/collecting can be done evenings and weekends. I should imagine the party ones are mostly evenings and weekends, with an occasional daytime one thrown in. As has been said before, find something you're passionate about and you will be able to sell it party-plan.

Have you thought about gardening?

I love the idea of car-wrap advertising but I registered with a company and have never heard from them. I'm guessing my car is too old for anyone to want to be associated with :rotfl:

Good luck with your search.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 234K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.8K Travel & Transport